Rebecca Henya Lazar
Real Health & Fitness is owned and operated by Rebecca Lazar. Rebecca is originally from Brooklyn, New York but moved to Toronto after getting married to her Canadian husband. They have 4 children, so Rebecca knows firsthand the challenges Moms face in trying to feed their families nutritious food that they also enjoy as well as keeping them healthy and fit.
Rebecca has been in the Health and Fitness industry for more than 15 years, at first as a Personal Trainer in various health clubs around the GTA and then starting her own Nutrition Consulting and Personal Training practice after moving to Thornhill in 2003. She has the following credentials:
- Registered Holistic Nutritionist – Advanced Level (ARHN), Canadian School of Natural Nutrition
- Registered Orthomolecular Health Practitioner (ROHP), International Organization of Nutrition Consultants
- Honours BA in Kinesiology and Health Science with a minor in Psychology, York University
- Certified Personal Trainer, American Council on Exercise
- Fitness Leadership Diploma, Humber College of Applied Arts & Technology
- TRX Suspension Trainer
- Spidertech Kinesiology Taping
Rebecca’s freindly, yet honest and straightforward, no-nonsense approach has helped numerous people feel better and meet their health and fitness goals. At Real Health & Fitness, you will learn to make lifestyle changes that will have a long-lasting effect on the quality of your life. These changes are gradually introduced so they are not overwhelming or difficult to achieve.
- R. Lazar